About the role
Do you like to show you’re capable of translating business problems into viable solutions? Are you able to take the lead and run a proof-of-concept to demonstrate the ability to deliver value? Do you want to share your expertise by producing creative solution
architectures, blog posts, and demo applications for customers that will
help accelerate their business while making use of Databricks?
The skills you have or will develop
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, data architecture, and technical designs.
- Passion for data solutions and willing to pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks
- Familiarity with the wide range of data science software tools (e.g., Jupyter Notebook, SQL consoles, Spark) and cloud computing platforms (e.g. DataBricks, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Proficient with versioning & branching strategies in a source code control system such as GIT (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity CI frameworks would be preferred.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of Data & AI solutions exceed customer expectations.
- You will maintain a high bar for quality and lead and mentor other architects & engineers.
- Ability to write concise functional and technical documentation.
- Familiarity with the Agile development process and proven ability to prepare a project plan, communicate the plan to the team, and break the work down to trackable tasks.
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Knowledgeable about machine learning (concepts and application)
- Ability to articulate and/or have experience with MLOps and the lifecycle of model development from experimentation to production and measurement.
- Proficiency in the application of open-source technologies and the impact of standardized platforms and make/buy decisions in the area of Data Science, AI, & ML.
- Software development experience designing, developing, and testing complex, high-volume, high-availability Python, Java and/or Scala solutions.
- Demonstrated strong technical, analytics skills to work with programming languages (Python, Scala and SQL) for working on large data sets.
- Exposure to RESTful APIs to enable real-time data consumption
- Exposure to Big Data streaming services such as Kinesis, Kafka, etc.
- Exposure to NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, or MongoDB
- Exposure to relational data stores like AuroraDB, MySQL, or MSSQL
- Exposure to Cloud Data Warehouses like Snowflake
- Exposure to simulation, optimization, and what-if scenario planning models.
That’s a lot of skills?
Don’t worry! We will teach you a lot of skills. Remember, we never stop learning!
What you will work on
- Work as part of a highly-talented, digital-native team to develop revolutionary Data & AI solutions with DataBricks.
- Be the Data & AI champion to drive detailed execution on time and under budget. Be data-driven to iterate and evolve our roadmaps.
- Be the Data & AI champion and share your knowledge with the community (public speaking, blogging, video tutorials, etc.).
- You will build highly scalable, performant, and reliable solutions that are forward-thinking in Data and AI and that benefit directly from the work you do.
- Deliver quality solutions that provide the best user experience and make our customers happy.
- Be a member of the team to continuously raise the performance and overall culture of the broader teams within RevoData.
- Help us build a high-performing organization that continuously delivers digital experiences that scale and transform our customers’ business.
What you bring
- Bring the passion of building flexible, scalable, and resilient Data & AI solutions for our customers and for RevoData.
- Show deep curiosity and inquisitiveness about customer needs and elevate the customer experience.
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple timelines, priorities, and teams with ease. At the same time, able to quickly flex and pivot due to changing circumstances which present new opportunities for RevoData.
- An effective communicator who can seamlessly cross between discussing high-level vision with executives to low-level tactics with the dev team.
- A constant learner who is passionate about staying at the forefront of the Data & AI landscape through reading journals, books, or blogs.
RevoData does more than just Data & AI. We revolutionize businesses through digital simplicity in Data & AI and lead with Databricks as our preferred partner to deliver first-class data-driven solutions.
RevoData is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. We look for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination.
We seek achievers, leaders, and visionaries who are insatiably curious and willing to help out wherever is needed. We seek those who naturally press an organization to think about new ideas and to try new approaches. Join the Revolution!